COVID-19 Marketing Tips to Drive Revenu
Due to the recent pandemic, many business have been forced to shut down permanently. This has been a tough time for many business owners to retain their business and stay innovative. At Formula, we have compiled a list of different ways that will keep your business going during these tough times.
- Communicate: Let your customers know you are opened for takeout and delivery through social media, email, or your website. Keep customers updated on hours, special offerings, deals, safety measures, and remind them their business is what is keeping your business running.
- Share a new menu: Show your customers new items on your menu when they order online for delivery or pick-up.
- Promote gift cards: Your customers are looking for ways to support their local business. Offer gift cards for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, to donate to local hospitals, or to save it for a later time to use.
- Check-in with delivery partners: check on the support and promos your delivery partners are offering. Boost free delivery to your customers on social media, website, any more customers look.
- Add beer and wine to your To-Go Menu: Offer your drink menu with a different selection of food.
- Provide meals for healthcare workers. Consider supporting your community by soliciting donations and providing meals to healthcare workers and others on the front lines of fighting this virus.
- Feature your customers on your social media: As your customers post about their takeout and delivery experience repost it to your social media accounts. Ask your audience what they want to see and create story polls to keep them active on your page.
- Go live on Instagram or Facebook: Show your customers how the magic happens by taking them behind the scenes of your restaurant.
- Offer meal kits and family meals: Offer customers favorites in larger orders to limit the number of times they come to your business. Keep them plenty of food to last for a week.