Our CEO Sara Arjmand comments on Farmer’s Table behalf regarding the President’s New Vaccine Mandate. “All 4 locations of Farmer’s Table have been encouraging their employees to get vaccinated, but will now require it.” Farmer’s Table will immediately make it mandatory. Businesses are at a point where they would rather comply than have another shut down; they want to protect their staff and customers. They know how much it hurts small businesses to be shut down. ” They just want to go back to normal.”
- Our client, Farmer’s Table featured in Locale!
- Our CEO comments on New Vaccine Mandates
- Our CEO touches on how businesses react to San Diego County recommending all employers require the COVID-19 vaccine
- Saltwater’s Taco Tuesday on CBS!
- San Diego businesses prepare for compliance checks on outdoor dining structures