Our CEO Sara Arjmand comments on Farmer’s Table behalf regarding the President’s New Vaccine Mandate. “All 4 locations of Farmer’s Table have been encouraging their employees to get vaccinated, but will now require it.” Farmer’s Table will immediately make it mandatory. Businesses are at a point where they would rather comply than have another shut down; they want to protect their staff and customers. They know how much it hurts small businesses to be shut down. ” They just want to go back to normal.”
- Business sell out special New Year’s Events despite Covid-19 Surge | CBS-8
- Our client, InPasta and Pizza was featured on CBS 8 News!
- Our Client, Greystone Prime Steakhouse and Seafood
- Our client, Farmer’s Table featured on NBCSanDiego in preparation for Thanksgiving
- Our client, Farmer’s Table featured on Fox 5 in preparation for Thanksgiving