10news has released an article regarding the plan to reduce the number of homeless people in the streets. This plan, under review, will include a $7B budget. Greystone’s Director of Operations and Formula Marketing’s CEO, Sara Arjmand, gave her opinion about this matter in the video report attached below. Read the full article here.
- Optimize Your Presence on Apple Maps and Siri with Formula Marketing
- Exploring Culinary Delights: Greystone, Saltwater, Osteria Panevino, and The Butchers Cut Host PRA Events for a Memorable Dine Around
- Our newest clients: La Pastaia gets featured on “There San Diego”!
- Formula Marketing has been featured in lajolla.com as a leading PPC Marketing Firm in San Diego!
- We have been featured in Digital Media Firms as one of the top 5 SEO marketing firms in 2023!