Businesses in San Diego are preparing their outdoor dining structures to go along with the city’s fire and safety regulations as compliance checks begin Monday. San Diego Mayor Todd Gloria said the city is committed to helping businesses retain outdoor operations while working with them to make it safer in the long run.
- Our client, Farmer’s Table featured in Locale!
- Our CEO comments on New Vaccine Mandates
- Our CEO touches on how businesses react to San Diego County recommending all employers require the COVID-19 vaccine
- Saltwater’s Taco Tuesday on CBS!
- San Diego businesses prepare for compliance checks on outdoor dining structures